FULL Workshop Series Bundle: ALL THREE!
This special bundle includes ALL THREE of our workshops.
Workshop 1: Introduction & Seeking Inspiration
- This workshop introduces the Sonic Timelapse Project and explores how composers set text in choral music (or how they create music without any text at all).
- Time: 60 minutes recommended (flexible)
Workshop 2: Unleashing Creativity
- This workshop introduces a number of creativity exercises that will help choristers prime their minds for making a creative exploration and reflection. This session is flexible - with options to extend or omit exercises to make the workshop as long as you’d like!
- Time: 30 - 60 minutes (45 minutes recommended)
Workshop 3: Reflection Creation
- This is the most self-directed of all of the Sonic Timelapse workshop series. After a brief intro video summarizing the workshop trajectory so far and final goal, workshop facilitators will lead choristers in sharing what they have brought, leading to each chorister creating their own Sonic Timelapse Creative Reflection. You may wish to re-sculpt this workshop to align with a specific piece you’re working on, and have choristers create reflections to respond to something in that piece (ex. A word in the piece, an emotion it invokes for them, etc.)
- Time: 30 minutes recommended (flexible, can be expanded)
This item includes (for each workshop):
- A flexible lesson plan
- A set of google slides
- Access to pre-recorded video content
Note: we will email you access links to within 5 business days.