Participant Terms of Agreement
- Copies licensed to your choral organization may not be lent or sub-licensed to a third party.
- New copies may be printed to replace damaged/lost ones - please destroy damaged copies before printing more. Digital files shared with performers other than the administrative and directing team (for choristers performing with tablets, for example) must be deleted or "returned" to the organization after the performance is complete.
- Choirs are responsible for reporting of performance royalties to applicable organizations (ex. SOCAN, CMRRA, SODRAC) in their jurisdiction/country
- Participants agree to credit the Composer as the author of the work (exactly as indicated on the score) in programs as well as in any published online recorded content featuring the work.
- Participants will consider sharing any audio/video recording of the work with ST so we can pass it on to the Composers. The recording is purely for online-portfolio purposes for both parties. If either party wants to use said recording for commercial use, both parties agree to create a separate contract.